Wednesday, November 22, 2006

in another life...

in another life i am now a professional blogger, which means i get paid to research inane topics, write about them and read at least some blogs about blogs. I sometimes write about things that i have never done nor do I ever have any intention of doing, like swimming with dolphins and it occurred to me that maybe I could pass some of these new found skills at blather back here and have it kick this blog back into shape.


Then I think, eh, speaking of ashes was always being resurrected from something else. It never wanted to be original, just burned over. I remember once, when I was a kid we put wood-ash down with the potato sprouts and in a few months we pulled out huge potatoes the size of footballs. I don't remember those potatoes tasting particularly good, but they were something. So, speaking of ashes is today re-dedicated; the burned-over, the seared, the charred, the unrecognizable. I remember the Great Brain once got a cinder in his eye on the train to Salt Lake City. May that serve as a warning to us all.

1 comment:

  1. Blather on! It all makes sense some how (your blather that is) - complements the photos.

    ReplyDelete