Thursday, November 09, 2006

on having utterly nothing to say

I remember an editor I once worked for responded to an interview request with the simple words, "I really have nothing to say." I suppose that sums up my attitude toward blogging lately.

I have thoughts about which I care very little, and some others that manifest themselves in fotos like the one below. A thought about robots. I get depressed when I think about art blogging because really, what needs to be said. A lot of people I know are going to Venice and Germany next summer for all that art, and I am just like, "didn't they just do that stupid thing?" But I am not depressed, just busy. New art coming soon. GOOD ART.

1 comment:

  1. "The only rule is to work. If you work it will lead to something". John Cage

    ReplyDelete